|Fecha de la oferta:||20 Abr.|
|Empresa que publica esta oferta:||
PHARMA QUALITY EUROPE
Ver todas las ofertas de esta empresa
|Empresa que ofrece el puesto:||PQE Latam|
|Localidad del puesto:||Ciudad de Mexico|
PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of over 300 dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide.
PQE as an international group operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets. Further information can be found at www.pqe.eu.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for Senior Consultants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Development of validation plans, test plans, design documents, test scripts, validation summary report and traceability matrix
• Development of corporate standards, polices and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Testing Management (including test script authoring, test script reviews and resolution of test defects)
• Performance of risk assessments
• In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders
|Edad máxima para el puesto:||45 años.|
|Observaciones:||Nice to have:
• Fluent in other languages
• PhD in technical fields
Work Location: México City
If interested, please send your CV in English.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.
• Native Spanish
• Fluent English
• Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in the drug manufacturing area
• Indispensable full availability to travel
• Integrity, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Team-building and Problem-solving
• Dynamic and easy going person
|Nivel de estudios mínimo requerido:||Licenciado|
|Nivel de Inglés mínimo requerido:||
|Experiencia profesional mínima requerida:||3 años|
|Disponibilidad para viajar requerida:||El 80% del tiempo laboral|